So I was just listening to Foxes album (Glorious) for the 1,000th time and I was thinking about the song ‘Night Owls, Early Birds’ and I’m definitely a night owl. I mean, I’m writing this at 11:30 at night despite having work in the morning. I love evenings, they’re so… enigmatic. I love the dark, the quiet and lying in pyjamas getting cuddles from Pebbles & Dusty. Mornings just seem so manic.
Well, you know you’re most definitely a night owl when…
– early mornings make you feel like a zombie.
– you choose to snooze for 10 minutes instead of getting up for a shower.
– you go to bed at 10PM for your 6AM start and still wake up exhausted.
– you can’t deal with life until around 11AM.
– you need to drink coffee continuously throughout the morning.
– you go to bed less tired than when you wake up.
– you meet a morning person for lunch and they have a whole story about their day. Meanwhile, you… You got up and now you’re with them?
– you can’t make sense of things or have conversations with people when you have just woken up.
– going to bed and not having to set an alarm for the morning is one of the best feelings ever.
Can anyone relate? Haha, my blog has recently just been me listing my fails as a human. Eurgh, early birds. Well, my alarm is set for 7AM so good night everyone, I was binge watching Pretty Little Liars and binge reading The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy last night so I’m shattered. Jaz xxx