“List 5 places you want to visit.”
Aww, only 5? There’s hundreds of places I want to visit, I don’t like being cooped up in one place for too long. Right, here’s 5 locations that I especially would love to travel to if I had the money:
- Los Angeles – You could probably spend a month in LA and still run out of time to do everything.
- The French Alps – The Alps look stunning. I would love a little log cabin in the mountains and to go skiing all day.
- Athens – A Midsummer Night’s Dream is one of my favourite stories. I’d love to be in the place it’s set.
- Berlin – I’ve been to the capital of France, Berlin, The Netherlands, Poland… how about Germany next?
- Northern Norway – To see the Northern Lights of course. I know, it’s a little cliche, but I think it’s one of those things you have to see before you die.