Ooops, have I failed this challenge? I haven’t had the chance to sit at my computer, I’ve worked, had plans, been on trains, on the go…
“Write about five blessings in your life.“
- I have a fantastic circle of friends and family
- I have a nice home and I can usually afford to eat (if I spent less on clothes, make up and books I would be able to always!)
- I have the talent of being able to pick up on any spelling and grammar mistakes instantly
- I’ve had some amazing opportunities to visit some incredible places such as New York and Paris
- I’m alive and healthy and that’s all that matters really
“What are you excited about?“
I’m currently in Folkestone, Kent and very I’m excited to spend more time with my family. I’m also excited as I’ve got lots of plans coming up over the next few weeks like taking my little sister to London and other little things arranged with friends and lovely people. I’m off to France in August and my friends’ wedding also in August and I think I’m also off to Comic Con in July. I’m lucky that I do have lots to look forward to.
I’m also excited for pay day on Tuesday.
“Post your favourite movies that you never get tired of watching.“
- Pulp Fiction
- (500) Days Of Summer
- Star Wars: A New Hope and probably The Force Awakens, too.
- Anything Disney. Is that allowed?
- Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World
I’d definitely be happy watching any of those at any time.