I’ve failed this challenge. Having the time to sit down every day and write (even if it is something little and something I enjoy doing) is hard! I’ve been really busy the last few days but I’m continuing where I left off anyway. Maybe I’ll leave writing posts to when I feel like doing them in future, haha.
“Discuss your first love.”
I don’t really feel like getting into this subject, I’m still pretty gutted that it ended. I will just say that we were on/off over my adolescent years. He designed my blog logo when I first started this site.
“Post 3 celebrity crushes.”
- Lana Del Rey – She’s a beautiful specimen of a woman.
- Nicholas Hoult – I have a love/hate opinion of the film ‘Warm Bodies’. I hate it because… (SPOILER ALERT) if a zombie apocalypse ever happened, there’s no way the zombies would come back to life because they’d witnessed true love. But Nicholas Hoult is just so charming as a zombie.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Similar to the above, the character Tom in (500) Days Of Summer absolutely melts my heart!
“What 3 lessons do you want your children to learn from you?”
I’m not one of those people that dreams of having children and what they’d name them all and how they’d dress them. I feel like I maybe do that more with future cats and dogs I might adopt, ha. However, if I hypothetically had children, I would want them to learn…
- Always be yourself and don’t listen to judgemental people
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Time heals almost everything
Cliche words but so true.
“Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs.”
- Hells Bells – AC/DC
- World Around Me – Escape The Fate
- 400 Lux – Lorde
- Horizons – Us Amongst The Rest
- So I Thought – Flyleaf
- Jesus Of Suburbia – Green Day
- There’s No Sympathy For The Dead – Escape The Fate
- This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race – Fall Out Boy
- Zelda II: The Adventures Of Link game music
- Wake The Dead – The Used