“Post five things that make you laugh out loud.”
It’s difficult to describe these kinds of things with words. I think I could make a more interesting post if I could include lots of images and gifs from the internet but I’m pretty sure that’s against copyright or something. Most of the time, I just laugh at things between me and my friends or something stupid I found on the internet or maybe occasionally something I found hilarious while watching Netflix, but I’ll give this a go…
- Looking at “e-cards”, some are terrible but others are very relatable, especially when it’s really sarcastic things about working in customer service
- Watching Community or Adventure Time – I’m not that into comedy shows, but those two really make me laugh
- Anything that includes Grumpy Cat, I keep a little stuffed version on my desk and his grumpy attitude makes me smile
- Sounds obvious… but being around a group of friends is the thing that’s most likely to literally make me “laugh out loud”
- Sometimes even just taking the piss out of something embarrassing I did, I don’t like to take life too seriously!